Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't Twist an Ovary

I'd be jumping for joy if I wasn't still at risk for twisting an ovary.  (I am under strict instructions, "no jumping.")

AF arrived in full force this morning.  I called the clinic as instructed and expected them to schedule an appointment to discuss a calendar.  Instead, the receptionist said our nurse, G, was with a patient but wants to talk with me directly and will call back.  She called and explained that due to our travel dates and Dr B's travel dates if we go with the calendar she is proposing I need to start BCP's tomorrow.  Given the short turnaround G emailed me a calendar to review/approve, rather than scheduling an appointment.

The virtual jumping for joy is because this calendar leads us to a FET on Nov 11 and pregnancy blood test Nov 25!  Previous conversations and speculations had us thinking the transfer would not be until early December.  I'm just so tired of waiting and am thrilled ecstatic to learn it will happen a whole month sooner than I was expecting.  AND, being a girl who loves numbers, a transfer on 11-11-11 is fabulous!  AND, confirming we are pregnant (remember, I will be getting pregnant this cycle) Thanksgiving weekend is the ultimate gift to be thankful for!

Now, how am I supposed to focus and get any work done today?  I'm SO excited by this news I can't possibly concentrate on anything but how perfect this is.

3 comments:

  1. I'm under no restrictions so i will jump for you!!! [bounce, bounce, bounce] I started my period today too for my first and last[wink]IVF cycle with a potential retrieve/transfer the first week of Nov. We are sooooo close! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee - that's wonderful news. i'm glad you don't have to wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete