We had an appointment with Dr B this morning to make sure everything looked okay, and we got the green light to start the suppression meds for our FET. I woke up feeling a little stressed, afraid of hearing my body isn't be ready after the OHSS and we would have to wait another month, but thankfully all is well!
So, tonight I start lupron and baby aspirin (do your docs have you take that?). It is the same as the start of the IVF cycle, making us old pros!
Yay! they made me take it, too--figured it wouldn't hurt, right? FX for a very easy, successful transfer! :)
ReplyDeleteooh - good luck!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in...how are you doing? Everything going well? Hoping things are moving along smoothly for your FET. Sorry for the stalking on your progress...I just remembered that we were really close on transfer dates so was thinking about you both.
ReplyDelete