Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Frozen in Time

The report from the Embryologist is good news!  We have 15 frozen embryos, 8 on day 5 and 7 on day 6.  They all look, "Very, very good," just a couple are grade AB and all of the others are the highest grade of AA.  Hallelujah!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's an amazing number of embryos! And great quality! I'm so sorry your fresh transfer got cancelled, but I'm sure it was for the best. My twins are a result of an FET. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fantastic news congratulations!
    (just found your blog recently, so this is my first comment - hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I lost track of your blog over the last few weeks and am just catching up. I'm sorry to hear about the OHSS, but am overjoyed to hear about the embies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy heck! That's like a whole soccer team plus some for the bench! Great news! :)

    ReplyDelete