I took my last BCP this morning, so AF should be here soon and I am ready for CD1 of IVF. I did all of my homework and testing, I'm enjoying a little break, and I'm ready to start using all of those check boxes on my calendar.
Oh yeah, and I'm going to get pregnant this time! I loved this post and I've decided to ride in the optimism car on my hope coaster. Also, last week my acupuncturist (T) was asking me about my support system. I told her about the TTC blogging community and mentioned liking Isa's approach. T specializes in fertility so she sees this cycle a lot and pointed out that we get disappointed even if we try to protect ourselves from it, so why not assume you're pregnant unless proven otherwise. I like it. I'm going with it. Let's get started!
I'm with you! might as well look forward with hope rather than anxiety.
ReplyDeleteYay CD1! It's hard to stay optimistic through all of this, but if you can swing it, you'll be much happier (ha!). At any rate, I'm hoping you have lots of reason to be happy in a few short weeks!
ReplyDelete