Let's start with what I know, my numbers continue to increase and look good!
What I can't seem to figure out, and would like your help with, is whether I'm most likely looking at a single pregnancy or a twin pregnancy. Here are the facts and figures:
Nov 17: 5 day transfer
Nov 25: Beta 149.7
Nov 28: Beta 623.9
Also, what day should I use as a marker when the charts are based on DPO? My first beta had me thinking one embryo implanted, my second beta has me wondering if both implanted. For those of you who "get" all of this calculation stuff, what do you think?
Thanks!
I know nothing about what it SHOULD look like for multiples but there is a calculator and info here: www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are doubling every 1.5 days, which is on the fast side, for sure :)
That should be pregnancy in the HTML, NOT preconception. Autocorrect fail.
ReplyDeleteThis website is pretty helpful and has lots of stats on single/twin pregnancies and betas: http://betabase.info/
ReplyDeleteMy betas were 156 on 15dpo and then 471 on 18dpo... and that was twins. Soooo could go either way, but you've got a pretty fast doubling time!
And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS! I don't think I had a chance to comment on your last post.
I think those numbers look GREAT! But try not to read too much into them, they will drive you crazy! Speaking from experience here. LOL but I did use that betabase site. Very interesting!
ReplyDelete