Thursday, November 17, 2011
Welcome Home
I couldn't be happier with the way things went today. I had a relaxing massage, then lunch with my sweetie before heading to the clinic. The nurses got me ready and gave me blankets from the warmer. Then my acupuncturist did my points and I listened to relaxing music for 25 minutes. The nurses used U/S to looka t my bladder and determined it was too full. So, my big challenge of the day was to pee 3/4 cup and no more. I did my best. Dr B came in and talked with us about the procedure and gave me a dose of valium. The embryologist gave us the report that they only thawed 2 embryos and they had started to expand (I can't remember the technical word for that), which means we have 13 more frostiness should we need them in the future. After that I got my hat and booties on and P got the same plus a jump suit and I was wheeled in to the surgical suite. The transfer itself was pretty quick everyone complimented me on my level of relaxation. When I was wheeled back to my room T did more acupuncture and P held her hand over my uterus welcoming the embryos and encouraging them to make themselves at home! We both feel like it is working, everything just seems right this time. I don't know how to explain it except to say I feel confident rather than just hopeful.
Labels:
Acupuncture,
FET,
IVF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! Sounds like everything went perfectly! So excited for you. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went well ! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Hopeful for you too!
ReplyDeleteGood for you on all the relaxing and prep time for baby time! Welcome home indeed! Can't wait to hear how it's going in a few more days...
ReplyDelete