Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Paying Attention?

I have been gearing up for a relaxed and confident TWW 8 day wait.

The last few days I've been paying particularly close attention to the activity within my body so that I can decipher what is different or has changed when I am pregnant.  Well let me tell you, ladies, if you are anything like me you have twinges and gurgles and pangs all of the time.  During my past waits I thought all of those things might be "signs" of pregnancy.  Now I know better, and instead of wondering about every bit of movment or sound in my body I know they are normal.  And I am left to just wonder believe my embryos are implanting and growing.

And I'll leave you with a request: please pray, hope, wish, cross your fingers, send up positive enegery, etc for P and I about 1pm PST tomorrow, when I am reunited with 2 wonderful embryos!

1 comment:

  1. I will do all of the above for you girls and your freezies! I hope everything goes smoothly and this is the end of TTC and on to motherhood! As far as the pings, twitches and such...I've been feeling some of those and I catch myself thinking...was that baby or was that lunch? HaHa! I go with baby trying to tell me something..."I'm here, I'm growing". That's my hope!!

    ReplyDelete