...of pure JOY!
I had my blood test this morning and then dropped P off at work. The plan was to have lunch together and listen to the message from the IVF Nurse. Well, the call came at 9:45 so I called P and asked if we could have a snack break. The minute the nurse started to talk I could her from the tone in her voice she had good news, and she did!
P and I hugged and I started sobbing. Crocodile tears and big, heaving breaths. I was such a relief to hear what I so badly wanted to believe. I think I have been holding my breath since the transfer and could I finally let it out!
My beta is 149.7, which they said is, "a good, strong number." Estrodiol is 552 and progesterone is 50.5, those were described as, "Good levels for you."
Our IVF nurse happened to be the one on today and poked her head in while I was having my blood drawn. P told her about my discomfort with the IM injections (tenderness, a lump on each hip, and itching). She didn't like the sound of itching, so she talked with the Dr on call this weekend and they are having us make a slight decrease to my dose starting tomorrow, as well as trying a shorter needle.
Life is good!
I have been waiting alllll day!!!! Congratulations, so excited to be pregnant together ( on the Internet):)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again to you both!!
Woohoo! Congratulations on your BFP! I am overjoyed for you both!
ReplyDeleteWhat great numbers!!! Congratulations to you both! When's your next beta? Good thoughts on double/triple increases!
ReplyDeleteI got teary just reading this! AWWW! I am so so so excited for you, those #s sounds great. Keep up the good growing :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad to hear the good news! :)
ReplyDelete