Monday, August 8, 2011

Meditation & Mystery

The other day I was telling P I was thinking of getting the Circle Bloom Meditation for IVF but it is $59.99.  That's a lot and what if I don't use it?  Her reaction was, we're spending so much money on this process $60 is a relatively small amount for something that might make both of our lives easier along the way.  So, yesterday (CD1) I bought the download version.  It turns out there are 3 pre-cycle sessions as well.  Since I had some catching up to do I listened to one before dinner and 2 before bed, and I got the greatest night of sleep!  I'm curious about the rest of the sessions and hope I continue to make time each day to listen to them.

So I mentioned that yesterday was CD1, right?  Well here's how it went.  Due to my irregular cycle they put me on BCPs last month and I started spotting mid-cycle.  That continued until yesterday morning, when I had a regular flow so I called the clinic to report CD1.  Since it was noon on a Sunday when I called, I just left a message.  By yesterday evening I was back to light spotting.  Oh the mystery!  When the nurse called today to confirm my message and schedule my supression check, I told her I wasn't sure yesterday was CD1 after all and explained.  She said some people don't get AF at all when on BCPs so we'll count yesterday as CD1 and move on.  So, the mystery is solved and here we go, are you ready for the ride?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm happy I found yours! It's funny how $60 ends up being such a small price to pay in this... I just hate how the $60 "stuff" always seems to add up. However, it's probably important for when you're paying the big bucks! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete