Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last Night, Tonight, Tomorrow Night

Last night we planned to meet with a small group of TTC bloggers at the most appropriately named place in town, Mother's Bistro.  Lucky for us they have fabulous food as well.  I'm not sure exactly what happened to everyone, but it turned out P and I got a table for two and enjoyed a lovely dinner.  While it would have been nice to meet the others, we really enjoyed an unexpected date night.

Tonight we are headed to our first IVF class and I've started to wonder if we'll be the only female couple.  We live in a very gay friendly town so I have no worries, it is just my curiosity.  If it is anything like the intro to fertility class we had to take when we started with the clinic, it won't be interactive and it will be a review of the info Dr B and our nurse have already told us and given us info about - just another hoop to jump through.

Tomorrow night we're going to a kd lang concert.  Our local zoo does a concert series every summer outside on a big amphitheater lawn.  They are a lot of fun, we just go after work, put out our blanket, enjoy a picnic dinner, and the concert begins at 7:00.  At the moment we are trying to connect with friends who we think also have tickets, because that is even more fun!

2 comments:

  1. We were really hoping to go, but couldn't get a sitter... I'm so sorry no one else was able to go either! I wonder what happened. Glad you had a nice dinner, though. :)

    Can I ask what clinic you're using? We went through ORM and loved them. Great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't why I've never found you before, but I'm here now! Mind if I follow along? We're TTC bloggers too!

    ReplyDelete