Yesterday was our consultation appointment with Dr B to talk about the risks related to IVF. We already read the packet (part of our homework) and were not surprised by any new info. She hit hard on the possibility of multiples and to be honest, I
The next thing on our calendar is IVF class #1 on August 12. If it is anything like the introductory workshop we had to attend before our first appointment with Dr B, it will be repeat info on the process of IVF, in a group setting.
In the meantime, we are enjoying some perfect summer weather in Oregon and spending time with our 17-year-old niece who is staying with us for 2 weeks.
Yay! Glad things are working out well and you're moving right along. I don't suppose you're in Portland, are you? I'm going to be there next week and, oddly, need to find someplace to do some bloodwork and my first ultrasound. Any chance you have a suggestion? Any chance you live in portland and want to meet up while I'm there? I might have a toddler with me, but she's lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete